The Products filter designer intended for creating criteria using logical conditions that allow you flexibly select products that will be associated with your size chart.
When you are creating a new pop-up or size chart, first you need to create the criteria by which the products from your store will be selected and linked to the pop-up.
The best way to demonstrate how to use a constructor is to give examples. Let's look at some of them:
- How to link a size chart to specific products?
- How to associate a size chart to all products except someones
- How to link a size chart to products using keywords from product names or descriptions?
- In the left drop-down list select "Product is"
- In the following drop-down list, select "in list"
- In the next field start typing your product name or product SKU
- You will see a drop-down list of products containing the characters entered.
- Choose the one you need.
Then you can start typing a different product name in the same box if you want to associate a pop-up with multiple products.
You can add as many items as you need:
Click the Preview button to make sure you select the items you want
Follow the steps in the previous example, but select "not in list" instead of "in list".
This will link all your products with the size chart except those ones you listed.
Let's say you want to select all the products that have the word "Sample" in the name. To create such a filter, follow these steps:
- In the left drop-down list select "Product name"
- In the following drop-down list, select "contains"
- In the next field type the word "Sample"
This allows you to select all products whose name contains the word "Sample"
You can also exclude all products in the names of which there is the word "Sample".
To do this, simply select "does not contain" instead of "contains" from the second drop-down list
You can apply a keyword filter not only to product names but also to descriptions: